New Rules for Necronomicon's Dealers Room
In 2013, stewardship of the Dealer's Room is moving from Amber to Charles Carver.
Oh? Didn't you see the notice on the front page? We're moving
back to Tampa!
You can reach Charles at: email@example.com
Welcome to the homepage for the Necronomicon Dealer's Room! This year, we will
be moving back to Tampa at the Embassy Suites
If you would like to know who will be setting up shop in the dealer's room this year, there is a list of names and websites available on our new Dealer's Layout page.
Our dealer's room will be located in Salon E in the new hotel. Our vendors span the realm of print, multimedia, textiles, clothing, costuming, weaponry, gaming, collectibles, and much, much more.
Offering nearly 4000 square feet of space and electrical access along three walls, our dealer's room will be set up for booth space along the walls and in an open square along the center of the room. This provides ample walk-way space for our patrons, as well as optimizing the display area.
Starting at the end of March 2013, we will begin taking applications for the 2013 convention to be held at the Hilton Embassy Suites. All of the applications can be found at this site for online submission:
Dealer's applications at Surveymonkey
Pricing for 2013 will be:
- $90/center of room - TOTAL vendor area of 6x8
- $100/along the wall - TOTAL vendor area of 6x6
- Electrical access is limited: these tables will be assigned according to need on a first come/first served basis.
- · Tables are provided ON REQUEST: tables are 2.5x6; they will be draped in hotel-issue linens; you may bring your own covering(s) as desired.
- Vendor spaces along the wall will have less space from front to back, but are the only option for electrical access. Due to the configuration of the room, we cannot offer both electrical access AND larger "cubic" display space; you will need to determine which option is preferable to you.
- Each REQUESTED table will have (1) ONE chair provided - please let me know if you need more (max of 2/table).
- The purchase of a table includes one (1) membership; you must indicate the name of the person claiming this membership. Extra "helper" memberships may be purchased at the pre-registration rate; you MUST indicate the names of individuals who will be registering as dealer "helpers".
Procedure(s) for 2013 will be:
- March 30th, 2013: Enter your applications! (Dealer's applications at Surveymonkey) You can inform Charles Carver you did by writing him at firstname.lastname@example.org. ALL applications must be received electronically - NO "SNAIL MAIL". We won't be accepting applications prior to that date, but you may address any questions to email@example.com at any time.
- You may request up to two (2) tables/spaces initially
- Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis with an eye toward vendor diversity to ensure the best market for our vendors; if we have too many of a certain type of dealer apply initially, applicants will be placed on a waiting list. So we encourage you to apply as early as possible to assure your access to NecronomiCon's wonderful attendees!
- You will receive e-mail notification of your acceptance; depending on the number of applicants this may happen as early as April 30, 2013 but will occur no later than May 30, 2013.
- Once you are notified of your acceptance, payment is due by August 1, 2013; PLEASE NOTE, your space is NOT guaranteed until payment is received.
- Any table un-paid by August 1, 2013 will be considered un-sold, and will be offered to someone on the waiting list, or to those individuals who may have indicated the desire for more than two (2) tables
- No refunds will be given after August 1, 2013. Prior to 08/01/13, a partial refund ($45/table for center tables, $50/table for wall tables) may be requested.
Dealer's Room Hours:
Friday: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm (open for dealer set-up at 9:00)
Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (open for dealer's at 9:30)
Sunday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (open for dealers at 9:30)
The dealer's room will open for dealer set-up beginning at 9:00 am on
Friday; each table will have a card with the name of the vendor assigned to
that space. There is no designated parking for loading/unloading; you may
park in the hotel lot, or use street parking options. The entrance to the
dealer's room is accessible through the lobby of the hotel.
Thanks very much! I hope it will be a profitable year for our Dealers and an enjoyable one for our Members!
For further information, please contact the Dealer's Room Director:
At The Con
Southern Media Con