New Rules for Necronomicon's Dealers Room
In 2017, we will be at a new hotel with a new layout.
Also, due to unforseen circumstances, the fellow that was supposed to handle the Dealer's Room is not able to.
Our new Dealer's Room Director will be David Bennet. The same email address will now go to him.
You can reach David at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the homepage for the Necronomicon Dealer's Room! This year, we will
be at the Holiday Inn Tampa, Westshore - Airport Area
If you would like to know who will be setting up shop in the dealer's room this year, there is a list of names and websites available on our new Dealer's Layout page.
Our dealer's room will be set up differntly this year, since we are in a new Hotel Our vendors span the realm of print, multimedia, textiles, clothing, costuming, weaponry, gaming, collectibles, and much, much more.
This year, our dealer's room will be set up for booth space along the walls and in an open square along the center of the room. This provides ample walk-way space for our patrons, as well as optimizing the display area.
Currently, we are taking applications for the 2017 convention to be held at the Holiday Inn Tampa Airport/Westshore. All of the specifics and the application are on this Word or PDF document.
NecronomiCon Dealer Application 2017.pdf
Pricing for 2017 will be:
- $90 interior table, no electricity, no wall
- $100 wall table with electricity
- Special corner unit sale: $155 for two, no electricity. Tables C2, C6, C12, C16.
$175 for two, with electricity. Tables C1, C3, C21, C23. (13+15, 29+31 may also be converted to corner tables.
- You are purchasing a 6 x 6 area. You can bring your own tables / display or a table can be provided. Your setup, display must fit into the area you are purchasing. Your display must fit through a normal double door. Your display should not block access to your neighbors’ tables either visually or physically.
- Tables provided this year will be made up of two 1.5’x6’ tables pressed together and covered.
- Special corner unit sale you are purchasing a 9x6 area but this is for two tables.
- Each requested table will have (1) one chair provided – please let me know if you need more (max of 2/table).
- The purchase of a table includes one (1) membership; you must indicate the name of the person claiming the main membership. Extra "helper" memberships may be purchased at the pre-registration rate of $35. Before the start of the convention you are encouraged to provide the helper names so they can pick up their memberships at reg. You are limited to one extra badge per table.
Procedure(s) for 2017 will be:
- You can send in your application beginning May 15, 2017. Send your application to David Bennet at email@example.com. Applications must be received electronically – no snail mail. Prior applications will be reviewed and responded to in the order received, but there are no guarantees of acceptance.
- Applications will be reviewed as they come in. Acceptance letters will be sent out as soon as the apps are reviewed. If you are accepted as a dealer, you have 30 days to pay for your table. I will put your due date on the acceptance letter and also in the email you receive it with. Tables not paid for in that time frame will be released to the list. Please be aware that in the final weeks before the convention your due date will be less than 30 days.
- Helper badge(s) must be paid for when you send payment for the table(s). We don’t need the names then but it is helpful if you supply them early.
- You will be reserving by table types – interior or wall with electric, rather than
table number. The exception is the special corner units, in which case you can
pick your table number.
- You may request up to two (2) tables/spaces initially. A corner unit is two tables.
- Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis with an eye
toward vendor diversity to ensure the best market for our vendors; if we have too
many of a certain type of dealer apply initially, applicants will be placed on a
waiting list. So we encourage you to apply as early as possible to assure your
access to Necronomicon’s wonderful attendees!
- Do not send any money until you receive an email acceptance. Monies will be
- No refunds will be given after August 10, 2017. Prior to 08/10/17, a partial
refund, 50% of what was paid, may be requested.
Dealer's Room Hours:
Friday: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm (open for dealer set-up at 9:00)
Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (open for dealer's at 9:30)
Sunday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (open for dealers at 9:30)
The dealer's room will open for dealer set-up beginning at 9:00 am on
Friday; each table will have a card with the name of the vendor assigned to
that space. Loading / unloading directions will be posted on the website by September 1, 2017.
You may pick up your badges, both main and helper, at registration. Three weeks prior to the convention I will send out a list of names confirmed for 1) badges
associated with tables, 2) helper badges that have already been purchased,
and 3) helper badges that are to be purchased at the door. At that time,
you will need to confirm your name(s) are present, and let me know if there
are any additions to the "purchasing at door" helpers.
Thanks very much! I hope it will be a profitable year for our Dealers and an enjoyable one for our Members!
At The Con
Southern Media Con