New Rules for Necronomicon's Dealers Room
In 2016, Colleen Hillyard will be the Dealer Room Administrator.
You can reach Colleen at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the homepage for the Necronomicon Dealer's Room! This year, we will
are still at the Grand Hyatt on the Causway in Tampa.
If you would like to know who will be setting up shop in the dealer's room this year, there is a list of names and websites available on our new Dealer's Layout page.
Our dealer's room will be located Ballroom A in the new hotel. Our vendors span the realm of print, multimedia, textiles, clothing, costuming, weaponry, gaming, collectibles, and much, much more.
Offering nearly 4000 square feet of space and electrical access along three walls, our dealer's room will be set up for booth space along the walls and in an open square along the center of the room. This provides ample walk-way space for our patrons, as well as optimizing the display area.
Starting in March 2016, we will begin taking applications for the 2016 convention to be held at the Grand Hyatt. All of the specifics and the application are on this Word or PDF document.
NecronomiCon Dealer Application 2016.doc
NecronomiCon Dealer Application 2016.pdf
Pricing for 2016 will be:
- $90/center of room - TOTAL vendor area of 6x6 per table
- $95 Wall table without electricity - TOTAL vendor area of 6x6 per table
- $100/along the wall - TOTAL vendor area of 6x6
- Electrical access is limited: these tables will be assigned according to need on a first come/first served basis.
- You are purchasing a 6 x 6 area. You can bring your own tables / display or a table can be provided. You must let us know if you need a table.
- Only vendor tables along the walls have electrical access.
- Each requested table will have (1) one chair provided - please let me know if you need more (max of 2/table).
- The purchase of a table includes one (1) membership; you must indicate the name of the person claiming the main membership. Extra "helper" memberships may be purchased at the pre-registration rate of $35. Before the start of the convention you are encouraged to provide the helper names so they can pick up their memberships at reg. You are limited to one extra badge per table.
Procedure(s) for 2016 will be:
- Feb 1, 2016: send in your applications! (application included below) Return your application to Debra Hicks at email@example.com. ALL applications must be received electronically - NO "SNAIL MAIL". We won't be accepting applications prior to that date, but you may address any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
- Applications will be reviewed as they come in. Acceptance letters will be sent out as soon as the apps are reviewed. If you are accepted as a dealer, you have 30 days to pay for your table. Tables not paid for in that time frame will be released to the list.
- Helper badge(s) must be paid for when you send payment for the table(s). We don't need the names then but it is helpful if you supply them early.
- You will be reserving by table types - interior, wall w/o electric, wall with electric, rather than table number. The exception is the special corner units, in which case you can pick your table letter.
- You may request up to two (2) tables/spaces initially. A corner unit is two tables.
- Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis with an eye toward vendor diversity to ensure the best market for our Members; if we have too many of a certain type of dealer apply initially, applicants will be placed on a waiting list. So we encourage you to apply as early as possible to assure your access to NecronomiCon's wonderful attendees!
- No refunds will be given after August 10, 2016. Prior to 08/10/16, a partial refund, 50% of what was paid, may be requested.
Dealer's Room Hours:
Friday: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm (open for dealer set-up at 9:00)
Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (open for dealer's at 9:30)
Sunday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (open for dealers at 9:30)
The dealer's room will open for dealer set-up beginning at 9:00 am on
Friday; each table will have a card with the name of the vendor assigned to
that space. Loading / unloading directions will be posted on the website by September 1, 2016.
You may pick up your badges, both main and helper, at registration. Three weeks prior to the convention I will send out a list of names confirmed for 1) badges
associated with tables, 2) helper badges that have already been purchased,
and 3) helper badges that are to be purchased at the door. At that time,
you will need to confirm your name(s) are present, and let me know if there
are any additions to the "purchasing at door" helpers.
Thanks very much! I hope it will be a profitable year for our Dealers and an enjoyable one for our Members!
At The Con
Southern Media Con