Guests of Honor:
Florida's Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Convention
October 28-30, 2016
Steven Barnes &
Welcome to the Website for Necronomicon. A Convention of Science-Fiction, Fantasy and Horror fans in its 35th year!
- Hello America and all across the Net. Breaking news!
- The Masquarade page has been update with forms for contestants!
- The 2016 T-Shirt Design has been chosen. You can see it at the right, and click on it to go to the T-Shirt page with a larger image. Of special note this year: If you are pre-registred before the Shirt is printed, you name will appear on the back of the shirt! Deadline will be noted when we have the shirt printing schedule.
- Due to family needs, Tananarive Due will be unable to be with us for Necronomicon. We hope to have her with us in the future.
- Author Steven Brust has agreed to be a guest of honor for us this year, He was asked for next year but when we told him we would like him to be with us this year instead, he kindly agreed. So, we will have the Steven and Steven Duo this year.
- Our Editor has prepared a short update on the Necro-News page!
- We've had reports coming in that Necronomicon has been spotted, sluggish but gathering its strength once again! Top Scientists report that it is inevitable that it will rise for its 35th annual attack upon the Public (who should have realized it would).
- Our team of crack newshounds will be updating this site as reports come in. If the background is like this page, then it's been updated. If it's blueprint blue, then it's old news.
(The Management wishes to make clear that we do not employ actual hounds, nor are they on crack.)
Below is a table with the main information. Following that, you will find summaries of all of the navigation links.
cost for 2016
|All 3 days:
Early registration is $40 till October 10th!
After October 10th and at the door, membership is $55.
One Day Memberships are:
Fri. $25; Sat. $30; Sun. $25
We take payment by check, money order or PayPal.
|Where do I send payment?
5902 Thonotosassa Rd
Plant City, FL 33565-5714
or use PayPal
|Where exactly is it held?
|| Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
2900 Bayport Drive
Tampa, Florida, USA, 33607
You can make your reservation by clicking on this link
Grand Hyatt Reservations
Look for maps on the Directions Page.
| What if I have Questions?
||Questions about membership can be directed to:
Heather Cote at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, read through these pages. There's a lot of information here
| How can I volunteer?
For the moment, you will need to write to Deb until we get our Volunteer Software
| I want to buy Dealer Tables!
||For those interested in getting Dealer's Tables,
all of that can be found on the Dealer's Page.
Below are description of the links in the Navigation bar to the left.
Here you will find all the details about Necronomicon you are likely to
need. If you don't find what you are looking for, check the Contacts page and write to the appropriate department head. Enjoy!
Up-to-date news and announcements about the Convention. Links to Program book Advertising and other need-to-know info.
Membership information, how to pay via PayPal and a list of current members.
At The Con
This connects to pages for Panels, Events, Schedules and the Masquerade.
Our Guests of Honor and others who will be appearing on our programs.
Directions to the Convention
Maps and directions to the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, Tampa as well as how to make reservations.
Information on selling and bidding at our Art Show and how to contact the director.
This page hyperlinks to the specific pages that deal with RPGs, LARPs & Network gaming.
30+ years of conventions, Guests and memorabilia.
Information on the charities that Necronomicon & Stone Hill Support.
Contact information for the Department heads of Necronomicon
Indexed listing of all pages on www.stonehill.org
At The Con
Southern Media Con